Home

ProATC-X Media Centre
1 item
2 items
19 items
22 items
These QUICK LOOK videos are very short videos made using P3D4 flight simulator.
5 items
29 items

Recent Items RSS

View as: Thumbnails Files
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending

FSX & ProAtcX Flights ENAN to ENNA C440M Descent to Landing
This video is part of a FSX flight of a simulated C440M aircraft (based on Airbus A440M) using PRO-ATC/X.  The flight  departs from Andoya, Norway (ENAN) and arrives in Lakselv, Norway (ENNA).  The original flight video has been broken down into various flight stages. They are sub-entitled:
1.ôStar…
 polymerman
Jan 26, 2018
in FSX And Pro-ATC/X Flights

FSX & ProAtcX Flights ENAN to ENNA C440M Cruise to Descent
This video is part of a FSX flight of a simulated C440M aircraft (based on Airbus A440M) using PRO-ATC/X.  The flight  departs from Andoya, Norway (ENAN) and arrives in Lakselv, Norway (ENNA).  The original flight video has been broken down into various flight stages. They are sub-entitled:
1.ôStar…
 polymerman
Jan 26, 2018

FSX & ProAtcX Flights ENAN to ENNA C440M Takeoff to Cruise
This video is part of a FSX flight of a simulated C440M aircraft (based on Airbus A440M) using PRO-ATC/X.  The flight  departs from Andoya, Norway (ENAN) and arrives in Lakselv, Norway (ENNA).  The original flight video has been broken down into various flight stages.
They are sub-entitled:
1.ôSta…
 polymerman
Jan 26, 2018

FSX & ProAtcX Flights ENAN to ENNA C440M Startup to Takeoff
This video is part of a FSX flight of a simulated C440M aircraft (based on Airbus A440M) using PRO-ATC/X.

The flight  departs from Andoya, Norway (ENAN) and arrives in Lakselv, Norway (ENNA).  The original flight video has been broken down into various flight stages.
They are sub-entitled:
1.ôS…
 polymerman
Jan 26, 2018

FSX Tours-Block Island, R.I. Tour Via Helicopter
Virtual Tour of Block Island, R.I. via  FSX from  a Helicopter.
I am retired and a hobby flight simulator enthusiast user name Polymerman,  This is my first upload please subscribe to OVER YOUR HEAD PRODUCTIONS  channel for new releases at
.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu_zeEUvH6_33EI0tuBTfRw
 polymerman
Jan 26, 2018
in FSX Tours

Random Items

ChaChaCha Changes to ProATc/X
Quick Vid with Changlog of new version of PRO-ATC/X 1.9.2.8
 polymerman
Apr 26, 2021
in QUICK LOOKS

P3D4 & ProAtcX Flights KPYM to KACK Shorts 360
This video is a P3D4 flight of a simulated Shorts 360 aircraft using PRO-ATC/X.  The flight departs from Plymouth Municipal Airport (KPYM), and arrives at Nantucket Memorial Airport, (KACK), Massachusetts, United States.

This is a Thanksgiving 2018 (USA) video with a Thanksgiving piano Melody.   …
 polymerman
Nov 21, 2018
in P3D FLights

FSX & ProAtcX Flights KLGA to KBOS Embraer Phenom 300 Startup to Takeoff
This video is part of a FSX flight of a simulated Embraer Phenom 300 aircraft using PRO-ATC/X.  The flight  departs from LaGuardia Airport  (KLGA) in New York City and arrives at Logan Airport in Boston, MA (KBOS).  The original flight video has been broken down into various flight stages. They are…
 polymerman
Jan 26, 2018

Atlanta, GA to Roakoke, VA LPV APPR RWAY 34

polymerman
Jul 12, 2021
in P3D FLights

P3D4 & Pro-Atc/X Flights LFMN to LIEO in a Turbo Commander 690B
This video is a P3D4 flight of a simulated Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B aircraft using PRO-ATC/X .  The flight departs from Marina di Campo Airport, (LIRJ), in Elba, Italy and arrives at Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, (LIEO), in Olbia, Sardinia, Italy.

I am retired and a hobby flight simulator e…
 polymerman
Apr 15, 2019
in P3D FLights
Total Items: 78
Total Albums: 6
Total Comments: 0
Aeva Media 2.10 © noisen / smf-media