Home

ProATC-X Media Centre
1 item
2 items
19 items
22 items
These QUICK LOOK videos are very short videos made using P3D4 flight simulator.
5 items
29 items

Recent Items RSS

View as: Thumbnails Files
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending
Name Posted Views Comments Rating
QUICK LOOK AT FLIGHTBEAM's NZAA -AUCKLAND P3D4 P3D5 posted by polymerman in QUICK LOOKS 27 July, 2021, 22:29:16 PM
QUICK LOOK AT FLIGHTBEAM's NZAA -AUCKLAND

VIDEO FEATURES
Video Production:
1. OBS studio for recordings
2. Vegas pro 14.0 for post Production
3. HandBrake for Compression and resizing

PREPARED 3D VERSION 4.5 ATTRIBUTES
1. AIRCRAFT=Nemeth Designs Development Group Sikorsky S-76A Spirit

ADDITIONAL APPS:
Linda controls for p3d 64-bit
REX sky force for p3d4
Active sky for p3d4
Active sky cloud art
REX Sky and Environmental Force for p3d4
Little Navmap
REX worldwide airports
EZdok V3 Camera
A1 Lights Reborn Professional
ORBX sceneries including NZ North Island
Flightbeam Studios NZAA-hd
SALTZBURG to NUREMBERG VOX ATC Lear 35A UNS 1 posted by polymerman in P3D FLights 27 July, 2021, 04:22:41 AM
Description
VIDEO FEATURES
Video Production:

1. AIRCRAFT=FlightSimWAre Learjet 35A FMC (Beta UNS-1)
2. Flight= LOWS-EDDN
3. ATC=VOX-ATC

ADDITIONAL APPS:
REX sky force for p3d4
Active sky for p3d4
Active sky cloud art
REX environmental force for p3d4
Little Navmap
REX worldwide airports
EZdok V3 Camera
LORBY Time Machine
ORBX sceneries including LOWS
FLIGHTBEAM scenery EDDN

KDXR KBDR LPV APPROACH IN A HELICOPTER posted by polymerman in P3D FLights 18 July, 2021, 19:56:26 PM
VIDEO FEATURES
Video Production:

1. AIRCRAFT=Nemeth Designs Development Group Sikorsky S-76A Spirit
2. FLIGHT= KDXR to KBDR
3.ATC= VOX-ATC
4.GPS= Reality XP 750/650 touch screen

ADDITIONAL APPS:
REX sky force for p3d4
Active sky for p3d4
Active sky cloud art
REX Sky and Environmental Force for p3d4
Little Navmap
REX worldwide airports
EZdok V3 Camera
SCENERY BUILDERS Danbury municipal Airport
ORBX sceneries including KBDR located in the Airport Package Global Area
KIDA-KJAC VOX-ATC/X VERTEX DA-62 posted by polymerman in P3D FLights 18 July, 2021, 04:15:00 AM
PROATC-X CREATED FLIGHT FOLLOWED BY G-1000.  PROATC/X CRASH ME INTO A MOUNTAIN.  WILL VOX-ATC DO IT?
KHVN KSWF RWY09 LPV APP posted by polymerman in P3D FLights 13 July, 2021, 04:16:36 AM
VIDEO FEATURES
Video Production:

1. AIRCRAFT= Carenado B350i King Air
2. Flight= KHVN to KSWF
3. ATC= VOX ATC until approach
4. GPS= Reality XP 750/650 touch screen

ADDITIONAL APPS:
REX sky force for p3d4
Active sky for p3d4
Active sky cloud art
REX environmental force for p3d4
Little Navmap
REX worldwide airports
EZdok V3 Camera
Lorby Time Machine
SierraSim's KSWF
ORBX sceneries including KHVN

Random Items

Name Posted Views Comments Rating
FSX & ProAtcX Flights KLGA to KBOS Dash8 Q400 Startup to Takeoff posted by polymerman in FSX And Pro-ATC/X Flights 26 January, 2018, 20:21:29 PM
This video is part of a FSX flight of a simulated DASH 8- Q400 aircraft using PRO-ATC/X.  The flight  departs from LaGuardia Airport  (KLGA ) in New York City and arrives at Logan Airport in Boston, MA (KBOS).  The original flight video has been broken down into various flight stages. They are sub-entitled:
1.“Startup to Takeoff”.
2”Takeoff to Cruise”.
3.“Cruise to Descent”.
4.“Decent to Landing”. 

This video is number one the “Startup to Takeoff” stage.

My intent is to prepare subsequent videos for the other stages to complete the flight.

These staged FSX Flight and Pro-Atc/x videos are especially useful for viewers who may be interested in just certain parts of a flight.  My own concerns were met by reducing the time it takes to download a long flight video. This flight is aboard a Croatia Airlines aircraft with Croatian and  English cabin announcements.  These were obtained from AVSIM Library and I amplified the voices using Audacity.

I am retired and a hobby flight simulator enthusiast user name Polymerman.

I would be pleased for viewers to subscribe to my OVER YOUR HEAD PRODUCTIONS channel for new releases at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu_zeEUvH6_33EI0tuBTfRw.

This is a non-commercial  hobby youtube channel.  This channel enables me to have a year round fun hobby and share it with others of similar interests.

The following credits are from my elder memory so please forgive me if I leave some out. Please post a comment and I’ll try and update this area if possible:

Microsoft FSX Steam, Dovetail, Megascenery Earth (NY, NJ, CT, RI and MA), Orbx, Pointsoft PRO-ATC/X, DX10 Scenery Fixer, Active Sky 2016, EZDOK EZCA V2, AVSIM, Audacity,

A special thank you goes to:
1. Marcel Verheydt for the Pro-Atc/X voicesets (http://www.mavecreations.weebly.com).  I used voice “US Richard” as the copilot or PNF. 

2. Davorin Robotic and his best friend who made the cabin recordings from the real aircraft.(Avsim Library https://www.avsim.com/) ctn_q400_announcements_and_music_replacement_audio_v14.zip

3. Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) A free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Download and start streaming quickly and easily on Windows, Mac or Linux.(https://obsproject.com/)

4.  Audacity  a Free, open source, cross-platform software for recording and editing sounds. http://www.audacityteam.org/
FSX Tours-Castles of Ireland posted by polymerman in FSX Tours 02 March, 2018, 16:19:37 PM
Happy Saint Patrick's Day and Slainte!<br /><br />Virtual Tour of Seven Castles in Ireland<br />The Castle Scenery is freeware from Daniel Florentin.  <br />He specifically adapted this scenery for Orbx Scenery Europe EU Ireland.<br />The castle are shown in this order:<br />1.Kilkenny<br />2.Cahir<br />3.Blackrock (Cork)<br />4.Limerick<br />5.Carrygafoyle<br />6.Donnagore<br />7.Listowel<br /><br />His scenery is available for download on AVSIM: ‘Ireland-Castles_pack_01.zip” and  “Ireland_castles_pack_01_2.zip”<br />I included actual pictures of the castle to show you the excellent reproductions Daniel produced.  <br />Mr. Florentin also included night textures that are also shown in this video.<br /><br />I am retired and a hobby flight simulator enthusiast user name Polymerman,  <br /><br />Please subscribe to OVER YOUR HEAD PRODUCTIONS  channel for new releases at<br />.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu_zeEUvH6_33EI0tuBTfRw<br />This is a non-commercial  hobby youtube channel.      <br /><br />A special thank you to Daniel Florentin for his wonderful scenery.<br />
VHHX KAI TAK IGS !3 DAYTIME APPROACH  IN A 777-300ER posted by polymerman in ORJAN'S FLIGHTS 14 June, 2019, 04:59:49 AM
Here you go; my somewhat pitiful attempt on Kai Tak with the PMDG 777-300ER, enjoy! <br /><br />Approach IGS 13 Kai Tak with an awful landing.... But I walked away from it ;)  FSX-SE, PMDG 777-300ER, ProAtcX, FS2Crew, FSPassengers, FlyTampa KaiTak.
P3D4 & ProAtcX Flights ESSA to EFHK Beechcraft 1900D posted by polymerman in P3D FLights 09 November, 2018, 03:32:16 AM
This video is a P3D4 flight of a simulated Beechcraft 1900D aircraft using PRO-ATC/X with Navigraph Charts Simlink.  The flight departs from  Stockholm Arlanda Airport, (ESSA), in the Sigtuna Municipality of Sweden and arrives at Helsinki-Vantaan Airport,  (EFHK), in Vantaa, Finland.

I am retired and a hobby flight simulator enthusiast user name Polymerman.

I would be pleased for viewers to subscribe to my OVER YOUR HEAD PRODUCTIONS channel for new releases at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu_zeEUvH6_33EI0tuBTfRw.

This is a non-commercial hobby YouTube channel.  This channel enables me to have a year round fun hobby and share it with others of similar interests.

The following credits are from my elder memory so please forgive me if I leave some out. Please post a comment and I’ll try and update this area if possible:

P3D4, Lockheed Martin, Orbx Simulation Systems sceneries including ESSA Airport, EFHK airport from Awfulsort, Pointsoft PRO-ATC/X, HiFi Active Sky for P3D4, and Active Sky Cloud Art, EZDOK EZCA V2, Carinado’s Beechcraft 1900 Aircraft, Navigraphs Charts Desktop plus Simlink for Windows.

A special thank you goes to:
1. Marcel Verheydt for the Pro-Atc/X voicesets (http://www.mavecreations.weebly.com).  I used voice “US Richard” as the copilot or PNF. 

2. Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), a free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Download and start streaming quickly and easily on Windows, Mac or Linux.(https://obsproject.com/)
Atlanta, GA to Roakoke, VA LPV APPR RWAY 34 posted by polymerman in P3D FLights 12 July, 2021, 05:21:35 AM

Total Items: 78
Total Albums: 6
Total Comments: 0
Aeva Media 2.10 © noisen / smf-media